We ship from our home in Paris, Ontario. We don't use fulfillment centers (like Amazon and other large companies who have distribution centers located throughout the country). We have a flat rate fee per order on a province by province basis. We cover the packaging materials, provide NAFTA documents for US destinations, and cover a portion of the shipping cost... Typically we use UPS, and Purolator. Shipping time is dependent on where the item is going to...BC is typically about 4-5 days, Ontario is typically 1-2 days.
- Canada - New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island - $20
- Canada - Newfoundland, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, Yukon - $25
- Canada - Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, Saskatchewan - $15
- Canada - Ontario, Quebec - $10
- United States (62 of 62 states) - $35
studio50 takes extra care to package your purchased merchandise so the pieces arrive to you safely. However, we cannot guarantee the same precaution is taken by shipping carriers. As a result, shipping fees are non-refundable.
You will receive a confirmation of shipment along with tracking details as soon as your purchase has shipped.
Studio50 is not liable for lost or undelivered goods. Proof of shipment is available, at any time, at the customer’s request.
For international shipping any duties or additional fees incurred by the receiving country are the responsibility of the buyer.
Products that are larger than our Konkret Knife Blocks require special shipping or even freight (such as our concrete beam tables/fireboxes), for those special items simply contact us and we can get an estimate on what it would cost to have it delivered to your home.
Refund and exchanges
If your piece(s) arrive damaged or if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please contact us within 3 days of the delivery date to discuss the possibility of a replacement or refund. (Shipping fees are non-refundable, please refer to our “shipping policy” above for more information.)
Customers who wish to return an item are responsible for return shipping costs.
Items must be unaltered and unused to be eligible for refund. We do not offer refunds or exchanges for:
- Custom Orders
- Board butter
Additional Policies and FAQs
- all of our pieces are individually handmade, therefore no two items are exactly alike.
- air bubbles / voids are left visible to portray the natural effect and look of concrete, except polished concrete items.
- there will always be variation with in colouring in each style of rock bottoms…no two will ever be the same.
- the leather colouring will vary from rock bottom to rock bottom
- due to various monitor settings, colors may vary slightly from those shown on your screen.
- though our formulas remain the same, many factors can alter the finished products’ color and texture from one batch to another, which add to the uniqueness of your selected piece.
Custom orders welcome! Please contact us.